My practice at Jester Gibson & Moore focuses on real estate, business transactions, and landlord-tenant law. In general, my work consists of assisting buyers and sellers in commercial real estate sales and acquisitions; representing landlords in the negotiation of leases for commercial office, retail, and industrial properties; and drafting commercial leases, including associated amendments, work letters, subordination and non-disturbance agreements, and guaranties.
- Colorado State University – B.S. 2016
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude 2021
- Articles Editor for Texas Tech Law Review
- Bar Admissions and Professional Affiliations
- Licensed to practice law in Texas and Colorado
- Member of the Texas Bar Association, Colorado Bar Association
- Small but not Forgotten: Advocating for Legal Guidelines in the Intensive Care of Premature Infants when Legal Guidance is Scarce; Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy; 18 Rutgers J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 1.